From NZSSRA maadi.co.nz
Racing on hold: Wednesday 1 April 2009
Due to an exceptionally strong and gusty tailwind that is raising white-caps the length of the course racing is currently on hold.
Racing has been scheduled to recommence at 12:00pm and confirmation of this is due at 11:15am.
If racing resumes at 12:00pm the schedule will be as per the day sheets (just add 4 hours to times)
Racing has now been scheduled to recommence at 2:00pm and confirmation of this is due at 1:15pm. The weather forecast is for the wind to drop off between 1 and 3pm so we are hopeful of getting underway today.
If racing resumes at
12:00pm2:00pm the schedule will be as per the day sheets and will go through to 6:30pm